ENTER the ITERA
To enter the ITERA please follow the following process.
- If you are not already registered on the Open Adventure entry system please signup here https://entries.openadventure.com/ and click the "SIGNUP" button at the bottom. If you have done an Open Cycling, Open Adventure, ITERA, Northern Traverse, Lakes in a Day event you will be registered on our system.
- Using the contact form send us an email with your name / email address and team name (which you will be able to change). If you wish the invoice to be sent to a company or sponsor please let us know in the email.
- We will send you an invoice for the entry fee as published on the homepage of ITERA.co.uk
- You will have 2 weeks to pay the invoice by bank transfer only. Any bank fees to be paid by the sender – so the amount invoiced is the amount recieved. To be clear the payment needs to be made in full no installments and no credit cards.
- If we recieve no payment we will cancel the invoice.
- At this stage we don’t need to know the names of your team members.
Late of summer 2018 we will email all team captains on how to add team members (which can be changed right up to the date of the event) to their entry and how to add optional extras such as accomodation at the local YHA, where we have booked out the whole hostel and have a large number of 4 and 6 bed rooms. Note these can not be reserved, they can only be booked once entry has been paid for. The price of the rooms will be comparable to the standard YHA room rates – possibly a little more to cover say a team of 4 in a large 6 bed room.
On 1st November we will publish a list of teams entered and the respective team captains, this will be updated monthly until the event and published on this website.
BEFORE you enter please pay particular attention to our standard terms and conditions.